As a developer, you are being asked to get more deeply involved in the software testing and QA process. Delivering high quality code means not only passing functional tests, but also performance tests. The user experience of your website, app or API is highly dependent on performance.
Attend this webinar to learn how you can run performance tests as a developer using the open source load testing tool - k6. Guest speaker is Ragnar Lönn, the founder of Load Impact.
- Different types of performance tests
- Virtual Users and Requests per Second
- Execution modes-- Local and Cloud
- Results analysis
- Creating test scripts and more advanced considerations, such as:
- “Think time”
- Parallel thread execution (parallel requests)
- Parameterization (e.g. for logins)
- Test automation and Continuous Integration tools
This webinar will take place on 30 August 2018 @3.00 PM EST (12.00 PM PST) and is presented by Mark Meier, Team lead Customer Success. Guest speaker is Ragnar Lönn, founder of Load Impact.