You don't have much time. Really. I mean that in more ways than one--
- Your website has to be ready to meet the peak traffic demand that's coming in less than 2 months.
- Your website has to respond to that traffic in less than 3 seconds, or you will lose customers.
- Our webinar on load testing your e-commerce website is only 2 days away!
Last year, Black Friday accounted for more than $5 billion in online sales. That followed right on the heels of $2.87 billion in online sales on Thanksgiving day. Total online sales grew 23% in 2017, to about $2.3 trillion dollars.
Improved website performance is highly correlated with increased conversions and revenue. AliExpress, for example, reduced their website load time by 36% and saw a 10.5% increase in online orders. So, there's gold in them thar hills!
Attend this webinar to learn about e-commerce website load testing best practices. Performance testing will help you uncover issues and bottlenecks that are slowing down your site. Ensure the performance you need to meet demand.
- Determining what you should test
- What level of traffic you need to generate
- How to test login, shopping cart, and checkout processes
- How to use Data Stores in your tests
- Considerations for ancillary services-- like email confirmations, payment systems, and third party authentication systems
Date: 27th September 2018
Time: 1PM EST (6PM GMT)